Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Water pumps and priorities

This morning I got the little jeep back from the shop. I wonder how many times I have heard the words (in Spanish or English), "your water pump is shot"? Well, this is the second time in 2 years on that car.

Later today I got an email from the JESUS Film office in Orlando listing the languages around the world with more than 100,000 speakers that still don't have a version of the JESUS film. There are four languages in South America, with a total of 1,050,000 speakers who don't have access to the film in their mother tongue. They live in the highlands of Peru and Ecuador.

Those two incidents put together help me to re-focus my priorities on getting the Gospel to lost people. We can't lose sight of the goal while we take care of the little details of life!

No comments: