Friday, April 09, 2010

Lunch at Old Key West

I have been in Orlando for a couple days of meetings. We've been talking about our new organization/culture change that will carry us forward in the next few years. Part of that change is combining all of Latin America and the Caribbean into a single area under a new leadership team. Exciting times ahead!

Whenever I come to Orlando, I try to see our son and daughter-in-law. I had lunch today at Disney's Old Key West resort. One of the best free secrets of Disney is that you can go to Downtown Disney and enjoy a free ferry ride to a couple of different resorts. It was a beautiful ride and a great day.

Leah Rose is just blossoming these last couple of months. She will be one year old on April 20. Hard to believe!

1 comment:

Jody Wilson said...

Hi Jeanie,
Carolyn Cowgill Cooke sent me news about you. I am Jody Gotter Wilson. Do you remember me from Hilhi days long ago. We have served the Lord for almost 20 years with Wycliffe Bible Translators both in the USA and the Philippines. We probably could sit down and have a long chat catching up, couldn't we.
I went to the Hilhi Class of 68 website and saw that they had "lost you". We attended the 60th birthday party for the classmates at the Elks Lodge in Hillsboro last weekend. I didn't want to go but Mark Schnorr arranged for our tickets. What could I say? It was pleasantly a great time. Keep in touch, okay? My email is johnandjodywilson@yahoo.com and I am on Facebook sporatically. Who has time for that? :)